Fun with Math and Physics
You and I can estimate where objects in space are going to be at a given date. We can do it with pencil and paper and this math! Alternatively, we could spend 25 US dollars on a simulator with beautiful music, and have somebody do it for us with visuals and facts and numbers (and coordinates! How fun is that?).
Other possible uses for Universe Sandbox^2:
- Simulate Velikovsky’s Venus catastrophe
- Place the obelisk from 2001 anywhere in the solar system
- Smash planets into each other
- Find out what would happen if Earth had way too many moons
- Explore the Game of Thrones solar system
- Freak yourself out with how huge the Sun is (optional They Might Be Giants musical accompaniment, because the sandbox comes with pleasant music)
- Play creation deity and make your own universe
Also, you can no longer conclude that I am Not Writing when my Steam account is active. Muahahaha.